WE HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE. It has been emphasized to Arkansas School Districts that we all must comply with the directives if we want to continue to play football, cheer and band this season. PLEASE comply with the following
EITHER COMPLY WITH THE DIRECTIVES OR THE KIDS WILL NOT GET TO PLAY!
Dragon Stadium Procedures
- Gates will open at 6:15. All tickets have been pre-sold. Must have ticket or pass to enter.
- All spectators must maintain 6-feet physical distance from other spectators at all times.
- Single-household family groups may sit together but 6-feet physical distance must be maintained from all other groups or individuals.
- Reserved seating will not be available for any spectators. If bleacher space becomes crowded to the point social distancing is not possible between family groups, you must sit in overflow seating or stand along the fence. Lawn chairs are permissible.
- Bleacher seating will be restricted such that every other row is unoccupied. (Marked with signage)
- Face coverings are required for all persons present at all times, except for children under the age of 10 years old.
- Areas where lines may form (entrances, exits, concessions, restrooms, etc.) shall be marked with cones, “X’s”, or other visual cues to promote physical distance of 6-feet.
- Game play could be suspended if directives are not followed.
- Spectators should not enter if:
- They have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- They have had known exposure to someone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- Spectators may wish to refrain from entering if:
- They are 65 years of age or older.
- They have underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or weakened immunity.